Nirbana Soul FAQ
Here you find answer to a lot of questions you might have before choosing us as you new supplier of genuine Danish design jewellery.
1. Do I need to register to buy in Nirbana Soul wholesale online shop?
Yes, as it is wholesale page and you can see right prices only when you are registered.
2. Why I cannot see the wholesale prices of the products?
You need to register online to be able to see wholesale prices.
3. Do I need VAT number to buy in your online shop?
No, you do not need VAT number. If you do not have one, we will add tax to your purchase.
4. Is VAT included in the price?
Yes, if you are on our page without logged in. And No, if you are logged in, than each item price is listed excluding VAT. VAT is added to your total as you begin to checkout.
Nirbana Soul ApS is VAT registered in Denmark. VAT is charged at 25% to DK customers and adecuate to your country VAT to all other EU customers.
If you are registered for VAT in an EU country other than Denmark, or if you are ordering from a country outside the EU, you do not have to pay VAT. In these cases, you should follow the VAT instructions on the checkout page.
5. What are your bank details for transfers?
Nirbana Soul ApS, Spar Nord Bank A/S, BIC/SWIFT: SPNODK22, IBAN: DK92274583203686 ??? or Anna Kowalska
6. Can I return goods?
Yes, but you can return goods within 14 days only of your first order, look our Return’s Policy in terms & conditions
7. Is there a minimum order size?
Yes, the minimum order is 200€ , excluding carriage and VAT.
8. Can you send me samples?
No, we do not send samples because we have 100% return policy within first order.
9. Do you ship out of EU?
Yes, but there will be a different carriage prices and they may be an additional fee for export documents work.
10. Do you offer a bulk discount?
Yes, we do offer bulk discount. We offer a 5% discount on all orders above €400 and 10% discount on all orders above €800 (excludes vat and delivery charges)
11. What is delivery costs?
Delivery cost to EU countries is €29 and all prices out of EU need to be calculated individual.
12. Can I pay by Phone?
Only Danish customers can pay by mobile application “mobile pay”. All customers out of Denmark cannot pay by phone, they can not use aplication “mobile pay” and we do not take manual orders over the phone.
13. Do you have a sales rep. who can visit us or a show room we can visit in?
No. We’re an internet only business.
14. How long will it take to dispatch my order?
We process and ship orders every day, Monday – Friday, with the exception of public holidays. We dispatch all orders as quickly as possible, normally within 48 hours of receiving cleared payment. During very busy periods, it may take a little longer to process orders.
15. Do you have a printed catalogue you can send me by post?
No, because we are changing and updating our stock. For this reason, a printed catalogue would be out of date.
16. How do I search for an item I bought before in your online shop?
You can use our search engine by entering stock number or name of the item.
17. What payment methods can I use to make my purchase?
Credit, debit card payment or bank transfer.
18. How do I know when you ship my order?
We will send you an email with shipping confirmation and tracking number.
19. What I should do if I do not get my package?
You need to contact us by email. Remember to send your order number and company name, we will back to you with information ASAP.